Your privacy is of the highest importance to us, and we promise never to release your personal details to any outside company for their mailing or marketing purposes.
When you purchased from us or complete any of our online forms, we do collect certain personal information from you (for example: your name, email address, address and telephone number). All such information is held on secure servers. Virginias Vintage Hire complies fully with all applicable Data Protection and consumer legislation, and we’ll treat all your personal information as fully confidential.
In order to serve you most efficiently we aim to protect your personal information in the following ways:-
- Store information in secure locations, including information stored electronically
- Destroy information which is no longer relevant unless there is a legitimate reason or statutory obligation to retain it.
- Minimise where practical, the number of staff or third parties who have access to your information
- Use a reputable firm of accountants and a bookkeeper to handle our accounts and receive the information needed to assist us in running our business. All such organisations are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private.
Use of your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. We may use your information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- To arrange deliveries, collections, payments and follow up satisfaction survey.
Your transaction security
We realise how important it is to securely store any information that you provide us with and you can rest assured that we take the privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously.
In order to keep your details safe we ask that you pay us via BACs transfer and only ask for your bank details in order to return your security deposit to you.
What are your rights over your personal data?
You have the right to request:
• Access to the personal data we hold about you
• The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
• That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing (either through specific channels, or all channels).
• That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
You have the right to request a copy of any information about you that Yarrow Art & Design holds at any time, and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. To ask for your information, please contact us by email email@example.com or telephone : +44 (0)7860 580 424 To ask for your information to be amended, please contact us by one of the following methods above..
your right to withdraw consent
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
You have the right to stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing activity through all channels, or selected channels. We must always comply with your request.
checking your identity
To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request you make under this Privacy Notice. If you have authorised a third party to submit a request on your behalf, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to act.
contacting the regulator
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly, or you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can contact them by calling 0303 123 1113.
Or go online to www.ico.org.uk/concerns (opens in a new window; please note we can’t be responsible for the content of external websites)
If you are based outside the UK, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection regulator in your country of residence.